Saturday, June 21, 2008

I Think I Need Yoga



Well, I think I am going to try to start up Yoga. I used to take Pilates classes when our apartment complex offered it for free and I attended a few classes at a studio downtown - but I need something closer and less expensive. I took yoga class while at IUPUI and loved it.

With all I've had going on that I need a little de-stressing - so yoga here I come!

(whoever came up with the phrase that bad things comes in three is full of crock - I would beg to differ)

Anyways, I think I've found the perfect place that offers a great deal on classes- Mount Pleasant Christian Church has Christian Yoga - sounds great! So, hubby took me out to buy my new digs. Check out my nifty matching sling tote and mat - too cute!

(I had two yoga mats at one point in time - but something funky happens to them after awhile and the material kinda flakes apart - I salvaged them by cutting them to fit the dogs' crates - now they have some cush for their tush!)

If I start the classes it will only be $20 a month for classes every Monday night 6:15-7:15. That is a great deal and they are only 5 miles from the bus stop! I'll keep you all updated on the outcome of my Monday visit.

3 comments:

a/k/a Nadine said...

That sounds like a great idea! I've often thought that I could benefit from some yoga myself. I drive by a studio on my way to and from work, but it's not cheap. Plus, I'm a little short on time these days. Enjoy!

Stacy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt's Miscellany said...

Don't worry, sprite. Today's, Sunday, and we're going to have a great day!