Thursday, June 26, 2008

Things I Crave Thursday



Grapefruit Sugar Bowl from Anthropologie
This adorable and affordable ($18) sugar bowl would look oh so lovely gracing my kitchen counter top - dontcha think?? I do! (well, maybe not this week - hubby and I have managed to shatter our coffee pot and a hurricane vase - the sound of shattering glass first thing in the morning is not the way to start a day) I found this adorable little guy while perusing their website - but we do have one store here Indiana we should visit - I haven't been yet - at the Keystone Mall.





Adorable Doo-hickey For My Desk
I am always looking for ways to spruce up and modernize my rather bland desk at work - this would be really cool - but I would only buy it if it was on sale. ($25) - just a little too expensive for a little thing for a my desk - ya know?? And I am a little afraid that my favorite photos would be become warped from hanging at an odd angle. I would only really use it for notes and business cards. This comes from another one of my favorite stores - Silver In the City - which has a great location here in Indianapolis right off of Mass Ave or you can shop online at www.silverinthecity.com.






Stemware Picnic Stakes

Perfect for all the evenings in the park that Matthew and I go on - this way we are a little less likely to spill wine on our clothes or blanket - especially if we throw the dogs in the equation - it is very hard to maintain control of the picnic area with a scrabble game, wine, food AND dogs. :)! This is also available at Silver in the City ($25) - but I have found it at other places for $19.99 - like Winestuff.com

But I kinda like the set I found at Pampered Chef a little better - it is more expensive ($39) - but it would be able to hold cans and cups and not just wine glasses - which would be nice because we aren't always in the mood for wine at our picnics.




#2828 Outdoor Party Sticks — Pampered Chef
See?! Isn't this set better than the one above? Here is the description they give on their website: Keep bottles, glasses, cans and even candles from tipping over at picnics or outdoor concerts! Set of seven includes one bottle holder for wine, champagne and 2-liter bottles, plus six glass holders for stemware, tumblers and cans. Protective colored tabs cover the ends of the coils and also help identify whose drink is whose. Hmm...maybe I should remove the top post altogether - cuz I am convinced this are FAR better.








No comments: