Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday Foto Finish Fiesta

First off I want to thank Candid Carrie the brilliant blogger who came up with Friday Foto Finish Fiesta. Without such an idea I would be without inspiration for a post today! If you are up for playing the rules are easy. Post a Foto saying why it is one of your favorites and then hop on over to Candid Carrie and tell her you are playing! Easy peasy!

Now here's my favorit foto for today.... (it was so hard to pick my first one)




My husband holding our little Lola on the day we got her - wasn't she the most precious little teeny thing? She still is precious - just not so teeny. :) The coddling began early as you can see from the obvious display of affection. She just oozes with "kiss me, hold me, love me, squeeze me -ness" doesn't she?!

9 comments:

Candid Carrie said...

She looks so much happier in that picture than she does over at Matt's blog where she is so terrified and wants to come inside!

Thanks for playing ;)

a/k/a Nadine said...

I would want to smother her with kisses. I kiss my Esme's tummy. She doesn't seem to mind. :-)

One Crazy Chick! said...

I think my favorite part is your hubs lips. I mean, who could resist that face?

Cute puppy too!

Lori said...

What a sweet baby! The look on her face, though, is kind of like "I'm not going to catch cooties or anything am I?"

jen721 said...

What a cutie.

Jennifer said...

What a sweet baby!!

Shelle-BlokThoughts said...

So cute! I think his lips are definitely puckered....

Judy Schwartz Haley | CoffeeJitters.Net said...

great photo

Stacy said...

Thanks everyone! Glad to know that everyone can easily see why its one of my favorites! :)