No matter what kind of hurry you are in trying to finish up the housework...never - ever - try to open the seal on the Jet Dry with your teeth.
Even if your hands are wet from loading the dishes into the dishwasher.
It is worth the extra 5 seconds to dry them off and attempt to remove the seal with dry hands.
Than to end up with Jet Dry IN.YOUR. MOUTH.
Tastes kinda like bubbles, you know the kind you blew into a wand to make when you were a kid and the stuff sometimes got on your lips when you got too close to the wand?
Only except that it is much much stronger and there is a possibility of poisoning.
I rinsed my mouth immediately - ending up using up 5 minutes freaking out about poisoning myself when the whole thing could have been averted by drying my hands off. Sigh. Lesson learned.
My mouth is oddly numb - and it is freaking me out.