Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Treading Water/Color Sense Quiz

Trying to keep my head above water here.

Hubby and I look like zombies. We went to bed at 9:30 but it didn't feel like near enough sleep.

Somehow managed to get on the early bus this morning - which was FREEZING. They had the AC set on arctic blast or something - thank goodness the bus was extra full this morning. For once I was actually thankful for the warm bodies squished against me.

Eyelids feel like concrete/brain feels like mush.

One thing that pepped me up a little this morning was How About Orange's latest post about finding your "color personality" using Pittsburg Paint's color sense quiz.

I have been wanting to paint the house - not that we have time or energy lately - but eventually.
And this little quiz led me to very lovely color patterns.


This one is called "water beads."




And this one "pop art."

1 comment:

Heather said...

I just painted my house that light blue and tan combination and LOVE it. It's very soothing. Are you thinking of repainting?