Thursday, June 26, 2008

Finding Fla-Vor-Ice



It isn't summer unless there is a box of Fla-Vor-Ice pop frosting up in the freezer. This year, I am having the darnedest time finding the big box - I can only find 18 count boxes - that won't last me 2 weeks let alone the whole summer! I have spent 2 hours in Meijer - harassed 3 different clerks to only come up empty handed - same thing at Kroger. Granted I haven't made it to Target or Walmart yet - but seriously?! Is it THAT hard to find these things? There should be boxes stacked up everywhere -it is summer for crying out loud. Fla-Vor-Ice are the only popsicles whose flavors I each love. Most popsicles come with some yucky banana flavor or something hideous - but not Fla-Vor-Ice. Heck, even the oranges are good! My favorites are the green, blue and pink. (my mouth is watering now!)

If anyone comes across the large boxes of
Fla-Vor-Ice on the southside of Indy - let me know!


Image from flickr

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I found them - phew! They were at Walmart in the seasonal aisle - I am so happy I finally found them because we were down to our last 3 out of our box of 16! The box of 100 should take us a little longer to go through. :)