Saturday, May 24, 2008

Morning Mosey



One of the best feelings in the world for me is to walk across our yard barefoot.

Yup, the feeling of cushy, cool grass damp from morning dew is quite exhilarating. And now that our grass is filled in quite nicely in the front - I can take my morning stroll around the flower beds without my feet getting muddy. No more patches thanks to all the hard work my hubby put into repairing the front grass.

Now, if only I could saw the same about the back - LOL- one day, one day. :)

6 comments:

Electronic Goose said...

Sounds glorious!

a/k/a Nadine said...

It does sound nice.

What is that purple flower?

Stacy said...

It is an Allium - it is completely bloomed now (in the photo it isn't) and is a complete round ball of gorgeous purple flowers! I planted it as a bulb last fall and it came up like this. I really surprised me actually. I want to plant more this fall.

Candid Carrie said...

Alright, is that a flower in the lower left hand corner or have managed to capture a photo of a rare and elusive gnome?

Stacy said...

Oh my! Carrie you are right! A gnome is in that pic! ;)

a/k/a Nadine said...

I planted at least 6 allium bulbs this past fall and all I got was long, thin green spikes. No flowers. :-(