Thursday, September 4, 2008

Thankful Thursday: 10 Things I Am Thankful For Today



Ok, got all that ranting out of my system....now to what I am thankful for...

  1. My husband - for taking my car in for a 60,000 mile checkup today and driving me to the bus stop in the process.
  2. Hubby - for picking up our contacts that have been waiting at the doctor's office for more than a week now.
  3. My radish seeds sprouting already!
  4. A bag full of peaches from a bus friend!
  5. Blankets in my office to keep me warm despite my coworkers' apparent attempts to freeze me out. :)
  6. A husband who brought me home food last night for my lunch today!
  7. Grass that is finally greening up with the latest application of fertilizer we put down.
  8. Friends who are willing to drive my butt home when I miss the buss.
  9. Family and friends who are patient enough to listen to me rant on the phone after my failed bus experience.
  10. It's Thursday! Thank goodness...I am ready for the weekend!

No comments: