Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Pulling At The Heart Strings


I have no idea what overcame me, but there was no-way, no-how I was leaving the store without this slightly smudgy, no tag, clearanced out teddy-bear. I couldn't put it down. I had this insane tug at the heart strings about it...like I was going to actually cry just looking at it.

Maybe it's the hormones, but pretty sure my husband now thinks I am crazy.

P.S. I sneak upstairs to the nursery just to touch it's soft ears...maybe it will be our little girl's favorite teddy, I don't know, but this little bear won't let go of my heart.

The cute little pink booties match it wonderfully - they are from Babies R Us.

4 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Awww. Won't be long now -- it's SO very exciting!!!

Sarah Pead said...

Adorable. Your little one will just love it. And if she doesn't cuddle with it, at least this little bear will always know that you will be the one giving it a squeeze.

Anonymous said...

How cute. I would be hard to turn down those dark eyes and brown button nose. Teddylicious.

Rosemarie said...

Cute! I remember buying the baby these cute fuzzy socks after a good doctor's appt. You're heart will melt when your daughter will be holding that bear .. SOON!