Saturday, August 28, 2010

Baby Preparations Are Underway!


My husband has been exhibiting signs of pregnancy sympathy symptoms. And I am not talking about a sympathy belly. Nope - he has to pee when I get up and go in the wee hours of the morning, he has insomnia and is even nesting! :)

Usually I have to bribe this man to help me put together anything. If he had it his way it would sit in the box for ages. I am always a much too excited let's put it together right this second kind of person. But he did this all on his own - and the stroller, carseat and bouncy seat too! I think he's getting excited - we're down to 37 days to go!

All the extra help with these things has taken so much worry off my shoulders - it is amazing how much just seeing the swing set up in the living room and the carseat installed in our car puts me at ease knowing things are ready!

2 comments:

Joanna said...

We got started early- we already have the crib assembled, and a swing and a bouncy seat in our living room! My husband likes to assemble things, though :)

Rosemarie said...

My husband was the same way, ater the shower he took everything out of their boxes and got them set up. I was grateful because I just couldn't do anything anymore!

So you asked about the Moby wrap ... I have mixed feelings about it. I know people love it so maybe I just need to practice with it, but putting it on is a chore. The more I do it though, the more it should get better. The other one I heard was great - the Ergo -- was a little over my budget ($150).

As for having more kids... I'm ready! My husband and I agreed that if all goes well, we'll start trying again when Wesley is 1 years old. I'm getting up there in age so I really don't want to wait any longer.

Enjoy your last few weeks - October will be here before you know it!!