Sunday, August 8, 2010

32 Week Bump Update


How far along? 32 Weeks


How big is baby? Still the size of a squash - maybe 4.5 lbs or so. Big enough to pack quite a wallop to my poor bladder and ribs. Oy!
 
Food cravings: Orange juice, salt water taffy, strawberry twizzlers, lemonade, those suckers with the gum in the middle - charms I think...nothing really crazy - just things that sound particularly good. It isn't like I am sending out my hubby in the middle of the night for these things - but they sound good. :) Fruit - like always - still loving my blueberries, watermelon and cantaloupe.

Milestones:  Had our baby shower this weekend! Celebrating with friends and family was the best ever!

Oh, and this: Hip pain is getting a little unpleasant, I think it's from missing my prenatal yoga classes - I think they helped a lot. Will have to put them off in the next couple of weeks though for our Child Birth Prep classes. I've waken up with hips hurting - almost cramping. And lots of painful, pops and cracks just walking sometimes. Also starting to have random sciatic pain - fun.

1 comment:

Rosemarie said...

i had the hip pain too - mostly at night. I would get up and do Yoga stretches and that would help alleviate the tension. Don't worry about it though, after the baby is here you won't have hip pain because you won't be sleeping ;)