Thursday, January 1, 2009

Squirrel Chatter 2008 Overview

With the New Year already upon us, I thought it would be good to look back a little at was 2008 for this little blog.

Most Popular Posts (According to Google Analytics)

1. Beginner's Paralysis - Yeah, I have that.
2. What To Do This Weekend - August 22
Friday Foto Fiesta Posts were always popular, here's the top 3:
3. September 5th - Pic of Friends
4. September 25th - Garden Pic
5. September 19th - Michigan Friends
6. Can't Get Enough Christmas?
7. Currently Loving: Beauty Rush Lip Gloss - still my fave, by the way! Esp. the Slice of Heaven Flavor
8. Let the Moosh Whoorl Your Hair Contest

Most Commented On Posts
Look What I Found Today!
A Weekend In Review - April 20
Friday Foto Fiesta - August 1
Sleeping In Style
Michigan Weekend of Fun

Will have to post about MY favorites next!

3 comments:

Electronic Goose said...

Those pics on "Look what I found today!" are awesome, especially in light of the half foot of snow sitting on the ground outside my home. Brrr!

Stacy said...

Makes me have cabin fever just a tad!

shweetpotato said...

Hi thanks for visiting my blog :D for the hamburger soup I used store brand tomato sauce lol, 8 oz can :D
If you try it let me know how you like it :D I need to make some more soon, everyone LOVED it :D Carm