Image from RecipeTips.com
A delicious recipe from RecipeTips.com we tried tonight to spice up our sweet corn. We eat it so often in the summer that it gets old - but this recipe did the trick and hit the spot! We left off the parsley as we didn't have any in the house - but it was amazing none-the-less!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Serving Description: 1 ear of corn
Servings: 6 (Original Servings: 6)
Enter desired servings:
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 pinch salt
- 6 ears fresh sweet corn
* Pre-heat the grill to medium high heat.
* In a small bowl, whisk together the lime juice, lemon juice, butter, cheese and parsley.
* Husk corn and remove all silks.
* Brush corn with butter mixture and grill, turning occasionally, for 10-12 minutes.
* Continue to brush on butter while grilling.
* Drizzle on remaining butter when corn is finished and serve.