Sunday, March 9, 2008

Where Did The Snow Go?


I have been waiting for a good snow since we moved into our house last April and this winter hasn't really given us that here in central Indiana. But it did decide to snow the weekend that I had to work - it snowed somewhere between 3 to 5 inches and I had the pleasure of driving home at night in it and driving to work in the morning with it - but come Sunday afternoon when I finally had some time off and took the house-bound pooches for a much needed walk the snow was almost all gone. We were greeted on our walk by half a dozen half melted snowmen that the neighborhood kids had made so diligently just the previous day - many were complete with scarves, hats and the occasional plastic utensil limbs (as our neighborhood is fairly new and lacking in many trees that are old enough to be stripped of their limbs) and I didn't have my camera with me so no photos :(. I am sad I missed it all.

No comments: