Our First Garden and Robin's Nesting Place both encouraged and tagged me to join in the "10 Things You Don't Know About Me" post. This is kind of hard - because, depending on who reads this blog, some people already know a lot about me (friends & family) - and others know next to nothing. So...hmmm?
1. I love ketchup...not just a little...a lot. We are talking 6 packets of ketchup per Burger King sandwich. :)
2. My favorite font is Century Gothic.
3. I can curl my tongue into 3 rolls.
4. I clean as a stress reliever.
5. My husband and I knew each other in high school but didn't start dating until college after instant messaging each other to get back in touch.
6. We became engaged after a month. Married within a year. Have currently been married for going on 5 years. No kids yet - just pets.
7. His parents used to babysit for my mother and were good friends of my grandparents.
8. I have heart palpitations when I am extremely tired or stressed...my heart will beat so hard and fast that it shakes my whole body and the only thing that will make it stop is if I lie down and relax.(have been to a heart specialist, and am ok - it is just bothersome and scary when it happens)
9. I have had stitches in my head from falling of my top bunk and hitting my head on an open dresser drawer. (I was dreaming about riding and falling off of a tractor??)
10. I cannot parallel park for the life of me.
Now, to keep the ball rolling, I must tag others to also share 10 things:
Little Miss Ella James