Sunday, February 8, 2009

February's My Favorite Month!



I should have never stepped down the Valentine's aisle at Target - I don't have the will power to make it out without a few additions to my cart. I think they strategically place the holiday aisle directly in front of the pharmacy stuff so no matter what you either have to walk by or through it. Went in for my prescription, came out with these and Matt's Valentine's Day present! The little owl is a picture holder and the tiny robot love mug just makes me smile. :)

5 comments:

Sarah Pead said...

Oh so cute! That robot is adorable!

Nikki said...

I just wanted to say - because of you I had to order a lunch box from BUILT. I received it last night and I love it! Thanks for the lead!!

Momma Val said...

You are so festive and happy and fun! I love to read your blog because you so often have new products and neat stuff to share. Thanks!

You've been tagged. Please see link:
http://mommaval.blogspot.com/2009/02/10-of-my-quirks.html
Have fun!!!

Stacy said...

Sarah Pead - Target!

Nikki - So glad to hear! I hope you like it! Mine served me well! I love the fabric would stretch and expand to fit whatever I put in.

Momma Val - Thank you - your comments always make my day! Thanks for tagging me - blush!!

tina said...

Hi Stacy, I hope you and hubby something awesome planned for this weekend-it looks to be a good one!

I like the new header photo-noticed it right away-now the snow. Soon tulips and daffys.