Saturday, February 21, 2009

The 7 Days of Stacy-fest!

First, a little background, Stacy-fest begins on February 14th and ends with a grande finale on February 20th. So Valentine's Day to my birthday! I don't require that this holiday occurs, my husband kind of invented it. :) I'm uber loved and he's uber amazing! I'm going to hold on to him, ladies - so don't get any ideas!

Day 1: Dolce & Gabana perfume, day with my husband, icecream & dinner at Adobo Grill.

Day 2: Dinner with my Dad, Cindy & Matt at Palomino and a surprise of chocolates & Fun Dip - one of my favorite kinds of candy - the stick is the best part!




Day 3: New pens and pencils for my desk at work in a range of gorgeous colors!



Day 4: Garden goodness! New gloves, a tote and tons of new seeds!



Day 5: Breathtaking bowls. A matching pair of the prettiest bowls!



Day 6: A lovely new children's book to add to our growing collection, a $20 gift card to Barnes & Noble and a cute little metal bookmark!

And lots of cards in the mail! One from my mother-in-law, Sue, had me extra excited! An order for two Old Fashioned Bleeding Heart plants to be delivered to our house in March! I've been wanting these gorgeous flowers for a long-time - they are perfect! Thank you!!



Day 7: A bottle of wine and a badmitten set! :) Free icecream at Cold Stone Creamery.. Shopping at all my favorite stores - found some great little things at my favorite antique place! Dinner with friends and a few good rounds of Apples to Apples!

Also received my new favorite Bath & Body Works scent - Ile de Tahiti Inu Tiare Flower - smells like the beach! Thank you Nick & Krista!

Not to mention all the birthday love I received on Facebook, via text messsages on my cell, from everyone at work and from all my blogging pals! Thank you, Return to Rural, for the special post! :)

6 comments:

Kira said...

WOW! Sounds like you have had a great month! What a sweet guy :)
Thanks for stopping by the other day! It was nice to see you. I'm so glad you had a wonderful birthday!

Momma Val said...

Awwwww! That brings me back to when mine were like that. What a week! Now I'm at the point that I wish it was just everyone having some pie together, hugs and a few cards. Am I a party pooper or what? I think your birthday should be a day/week of what makes you happy which it sounds like it did :) Love those bowls!!! Did you see my lovely birthday gift? lol Oh, I deactivated my Facebook account so I wasn't able to send wishes on there, sorry :( Happy 25th Stacy!!!

Stacy said...

Kira - I had an awesome month! It was great seeing you too! You're little girl is so adorable!

Momma Val - Why did you deactivate your account? I did notice that a few days ago - I was trying to share something with you or tag you or something on facebook and I couldn't find ya. :(

I'd take pie and everyone over - would make things simpler, but it just isn't that easy. :(

You're birthday gift looked awesome - a roomba!

Thank you for the birthday wishes!

a/k/a Nadine said...

I love the idea of Stacy-fest. And all of your goodies are quite exciting, especially the badmitten set. We used to love playing that as kids!

Momma Val said...

Hey Stacy, I definitely hear ya on the easy part. I too wish it were pie but it isn't. The multiple celebrations used to be fun until you throw in a crazy cop schedule and a child who doesn't do too well in restaurants. Enjoy these times!

I deactivated because I do not have time for it, it sucks me in and I don't get anything done PLUS my husband has begged me to close my account for months now. He feels that having our names, location, and child's pictures is not wise for a cops family. . . . I'd have to agree. Maybe I'll open an account with a crazy name in the future? Toying with that idea. You will be one of the first to know if I do :)

Electronic Goose said...

Wow--no wonder you heart February! Sounds like a blast--so glad for you! And btw, I LOVE those bowls!