Sunday, December 28, 2008

You're It! Photo Meme Fun!

If you're reading this, consider yourself tagged. Go to your photos folder on your computer. Find the fourth picture in the fourth file and share! Here's mine:





If I go straight to iPhoto and pick the 4th from the top and the 4th from the bottom...and wound up with two pics of Lola!



If I play by the rules and go into my Pictures folder and find the 4th photo in the 4th roll uploaded I get this one from my birthday/wine tasting party last year .

All fun either way!

Play along and link to your post in the comments! And be sure to visit Melly who started it all!

2 comments:

melly~ said...

thanks for the shout out! fun blog you have here. LOVED your christmas card - did you make it? too cute.
just like your pictures - from the meme. i'm -very- surprised my fourth photo wasn't of one of my four dogs. :)
thanks for visiting.
melly~

Stacy said...

Melly - Thanks! I didn't make the cards. I think we found them at Target last year :)! Thanks for the fun meme - it was just what I needed to get out of my blogging funk!