Friday, December 19, 2008

Warm Woolen Mittens



Half of the reason why I've been missing from blogland lately is all my holiday knitting and crafting. Though I haven't exactly stitched up any mittens lately - I have been chugging out the scarfs and hats...and trying to eek out a few beer cozies (they are harder than they look). As you can see from the pic I've finally bought myself a pair of circular needles! Someone's noggin will be toasty and warm this Christmas!

Another one of the things I am hoping to get done before too long here is a few pairs of my lovely fleece handwarmers - a pair or two that I want to hand out to a few lucky readers of my blog (that is, of course, if I have any left since my recent hiatus).

That's right a giveaway is coming soon!!! My first ever! Eeek! (more details coming soon!)

2 comments:

Electronic Goose said...

Awesome. Yay for handmade!

Stacy said...

I know!! I am so excited!! Need to get to work ASAP though!