Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Web Finds Wednesday!

ACCORDING TO GEEK SUGAR, TODAY IS NATIONAL CAPS LOCK DAY - WOHOO! DUNNO IF I CAN KEEP IT UP FOR MUCH LONGER AS I FEEL AS IF I AM SHOUTING AT YOU ALL - SO WITHOUT FURTHER ADO - HERE'S MY LIST OF WEB FINDS FOR THIS FABULOUS WEDNESDAY!

ReadyMade Magazine's Smart Uses for Simple Things
Now I know what to do with my used up mascara brushes and how to open those pesky plastic packages that always cut my fingers - marvelous!

Crazily Creative Pumpkin Carvings From Pumpkin Way
Getting geared up with lots of inspiration to carve our creations soon!

10 Signs You're Frugal at beingfrugal.net

Sewing Tutorials
Oh my goodness - I've found the mother load! Between this and Whip Up I am golden!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pumpkin carving ideas -- it always looks easier than it turns out to be, but I'm giving one of these a try!!

Stacy said...

I know! Ours always end up with lots of goo and strings messing up the look - and funny nicks...I am not sure how they get them so perfect! But it doesn't stop me from trying! I hope you share the pics of your carving efforts!