Monday, October 27, 2008

Brrrs and Burrs!



Sigh, it is fall again - no mistaking it! Chilly, windy and the fields are full of burrs. Just ask little Lola who came home from her walk looking like a slightly mangy stray dog. And she will tell you it is no fun to be pinned down and have those things ripped from her fur - they don't come out easy. We will be avoiding that field on our next walk.

One thing I love about fall, though, is the way it makes my pups so cuddly. If it's cool outside I can expect at least one of my loves curled up next me and this weekend was a super cuddly weekend!

4 comments:

a/k/a Nadine said...

Isn't it amazing how much heat one small chihuahua can share with you?

Connie said...

Wow it's so .... I mean look at those eyes ... wow ... she looks like she's crying and you haven't even started the burr removal.
It was Matt wasn't it. He hasn't blogged and I am pretty sure he had something to do with this. ;)

Matt's Miscellany said...

You know, I actually did not have anything to do with this. I was plenty happy just lazing around on the couch.

- Mkq

Stacy said...

Nadine - Oh yes! They are amazing little heaters! The one thing they are not good at though is motivating me to get up off the couch! :)

Blarney - Hey! Thanks for stopping by my blog! LOL - no my Lola has perfected that look. I think we were eating something at the table when I was taking that photo so she had her pleading eyes going in hopes of getting a snippet of whatever we were eating...don't look into them - they get you every time!

Matt - We did laze around on the couch that afternoon - after the walk...all afternoon! Remember! :)