Sunday, July 25, 2010

Bump Update: 30 Weeks

How far along? 30 Weeks

How big is baby?  The ultrasound tech told us she was in the 75th or 77th (don't remember now) percentile and that she is growing great! She is somewhere around 3lb 4oz. Still kicking up a storm - even gave the ultrasound tech a piece of her mind with a big wallop! :) She's started doing this odd little rubbing sensation on the inside of my belly - the weirdest feeling! Not sure if it is her foot or hand - but she isn't kicking - just rubbing. Watching the ultrasound has to be one of the coolest things ever - besides meeting your baby in person of course! Matt and I were just in awe watching her little mouth move and seeing her open her eyes and move about. So amazing!
Food cravings: Sweets...goodness the sweets. Angel food cake, cool whip, apples, blueberries - yum!

Milestones: Cleaned out the nursery closet! Now it's no longer full of holiday decorations. Took quite a bit of reorganizing and some throwing out of stuff from our office closet where everything from the nursery closet went into - but it is pretty much finished! Just have to haul out what didn't make the cut into the garage and out to Goodwill and the trash. Feels good to have that done!

Oh, and this: I am tired. So,  so tired! I get a rush of energy in the evening - around 7 or 8 but from 10am till 4pm I could just lie around. It is amazingly frustrating because I know I have so much to do - things to make for the shower, house to clean, food to make, closets to clean out. But if I dread even just making it up the stairs you know I am feeling crappy. Just a down to your bones tired. Growing a baby is apparently some hard work!

1 comment:

Joanna said...

LOL, we still have to get the holiday decorations out of the nursery closet into the office closet. Good to know I've got another 13 weeks before I'm "late" on that milestone ;-)