Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Web Finds Wednesday

LunchTimeDeals.com - Too bad there isn't an Indianapolis version...yet!

Indianapolis Restaurants Open On Thanksgiving Day - For those of you who don't have to battle the traffic and rush to 40 different feasts this holiday - if only that were the case...sigh.

Thanksgiving for Idiots from ReadyMade Magazine - One day we will have our Thanksgiving (hubby and I) and I will get to make a turkey or something. I've heard lots of good things about brining - this is an idiots guide to just that!

Black Friday Resources
- It's almost here, not sure if I'm going this year or not...we'll see.

Pumpkin Cocktails & Desserts at Hostess with the Mostess - Did someone say yum?!

Sad Magazine News - Another good mag (Cottage Living) bites the dust.

1 comment:

Alisha said...

Cottage Living??? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! What magazine will i now tear pages out for my "dream house" file???