Thursday, November 20, 2008

Lola Flashback



A clip of my sweet Lola from back in her puppyhood days. She's still quite the kisser! I loved how wiggley she would get - she still does. Too cute!

More recent pup-dog news, there is a new commercial on TV that involves a door bell ringing...yeah.....my poor pups thinks it is ACTUALLY the door bell ringing at our house and go into beserk barking fits and run to the front door. It's really freaking them out - me too for a while there until I realized what was making them bark...sigh. Dogs.

2 comments:

TMC said...

Too cute!

My dog goes nuts if she hears the logo/advert for IMC (the video channel) because one note of it sounds exactly like the front gate opening at our old house.

Sarah Pead said...

The show was absolutely amazing! The costumes were incredible, the music gave me goosebumps and the dancing was spectacular! Oh I loved it! :)