Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Monumental Yoga 2013


So excited to take part in the first-ever summer solstice Monumental Yoga event on Monument Circle in downtown Indianapolis last week with a THOUSAND other yogi's and yogini's! So fun!

A coworker managed to accidentally snap a pic with me in it when they were running by - yup that would be me, the tired, preggo lady taking a breather there on the mat while everyone else is keeping up. It was pretty toasty that day.



Cannot wait to do it again next year! Here are more awesome photos from the day! 

In the meantime I need to get my butt in to the prenatal yoga classes at Peaceful Heart Yoga studio! Monday nights are hard for me to remember - and lately Matt has been working an odd schedule - so it keeps slipping my mind - need to write a BIG note on my calendar each Monday. Miss my yoga pals.

"Don't ask yourself what the world needs; ask yourself what makes you come alive. And then go and do that. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive." ~ Howard Thurman, Philosopher

No comments: