Monday, July 1, 2013

Aveeno's Active Natural's Positively Radiant Intensive Night Cream



My very first Influenster box featuring Aveeno's Active Natural's Positively Radiant Intensive Night Cream came in the mail!  This cream has a light, refreshing scent - not overpowering at all - worked great on my sensitive skin (everything typically makes me break out or wake up with puffy, swollen eyes - ugh) - but not this cream - very light and yet effective! Everything you want in a night cream! For a great age-fighting night cream that is easy on your skin as it is your wallet - definitely give this a try! It is great! I am a bit of a night cream skeptic - so a thumbs up coming from me is huge - trust me.

Product Info: This formula of ACTIVE NATURALS® Total Soy Complex and vitamin B3, helps to reduce the appearance of discoloration, uneven tone and blotchiness, revealing healthier-looking skin, all while you sleep.



No comments: