Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Resolutions for 2010

Resolutions are a little tricky as they are always hard to keep. But writing them down helps I know so...here it goes (p.s. there's a few a didn't get to from last year).

1. Make a Quilt (from last year - didn't happen)

2. Exercise More (I think this will be on the list indefinitely - I did do well this year taking yoga classes consistently, etc - but could always improve)

3. Apply Work for Awards (didn't do but should - it is a time and funding issue)

4. Go to More Conferences/Workshops/Classes
(always want to work on continually sharpening my skills and learning more though it has the same issues as above - time and funding)

5. Get Curtains Up on All Windows in the House
- It has only been 3 years since we moved in - surely we can get windows covering up beyond the temporary blinds that have been up forever.

6. Play More Scrabble!

7. Paint A Wall in the House - Same with the curtains, just haven't gotten it done - ever. Kinda afraid that if I start I will get addicted and won't stop! :)

8. Call People More - Talk to Those I Love, Etc.

9. Register for the domain name I want.

10. Craft more! I always love making things - I should do more of what I love!

2 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

A wonderful list -- may your resolution dreams come true in 2010!

Happy New Year!

Karen Sue said...

I like resolutions/goals to not look like a list of punishments! I'm still working on mine.
Happy 2010!