Resolutions are a little tricky as they are always hard to keep. But writing them down helps I know so...here it goes (p.s. there's a few a didn't get to from last year).
1. Make a Quilt (from last year - didn't happen)
2. Exercise More (I think this will be on the list indefinitely - I did do well this year taking yoga classes consistently, etc - but could always improve)
3. Apply Work for Awards (didn't do but should - it is a time and funding issue)
4. Go to More Conferences/Workshops/Classes (always want to work on continually sharpening my skills and learning more though it has the same issues as above - time and funding)
5. Get Curtains Up on All Windows in the House - It has only been 3 years since we moved in - surely we can get windows covering up beyond the temporary blinds that have been up forever.
6. Play More Scrabble!
7. Paint A Wall in the House - Same with the curtains, just haven't gotten it done - ever. Kinda afraid that if I start I will get addicted and won't stop! :)
8. Call People More - Talk to Those I Love, Etc.
9. Register for the domain name I want.
10. Craft more! I always love making things - I should do more of what I love!