Monday, December 21, 2009

Days of Christmas: What My True Gave to Me...


(Sorry for the blurry pic)



My hubby spoils me rotten! We were out browsing around the antique shops in Mooresville a few weekends ago for their Victorian Christmas and came across a whole set of gorgeous lotus bowls - exactly like the little $0.49 find I came home with from Goodwill a few days prior!

Being the great guy he is - he proclaimed them an early Christmas present and snatched them up off the shelf! :)!

I had seen a color set of lotus bowls at our usual stop before they shuttered their doors and had been meaning to buy them one day but - like most good finds - someone bought them first! I hadn't seen such lovelies since - except recently when I found the one lone bowl at Goodwill and then a few days later - this whole set which we got for around $15!

Side note: Hubby proclaims that once my vintage china cabinet/hutch is full we cannot buy another one - and I must admit, it is pretty full with my fab vintage/garage sale/goodwill finds! :)

2 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

Do not fear! I've watched my dad say the same thing to my mom over the years -- she just keeps getting new china closets LOL! Pretty new lotus bowls!

Rosemarie said...

I've never seen bowls like that - how cute!