My first two oil experiences were lavender and clary sage - which through some freak accident unknowingly fell into our toaster and melted the cap - that was one RELAXED morning! :) But slowly my collection grew as did my excitement for their uses in promoting a healthy family lifestyle - and now that my first bottles are dwindling I decided to finally give Young Living a try after hearing so many great things from several close friends and having had a chance to experience them at workshops.
And truth be told - they DO indeed live up the hype. I was skeptical - I mean why can't we all just use what we find in GNC or Earth Fare? Sure - I have tried them and they are ok. But after experiencing what a true Seed to Seal quality of oil like Young Living’s is actually like - you realize how much you were missing out. Definite difference in quality - and coming from a skeptic's mouth - means a lot. Opening that Young Living Lavender bottle was like woah! - so much stronger! And if you look into my two diffusers - there is a huge difference. My Young Living diffuser has only ever had young living oils - and is clean, not discolored and no residue or weird smells. My other diffuser had the off brand oils is discolored in the water basin where the oils touch it and occasionally gets a really "off" weird smell. :( I should do a picture to show the difference - maybe here soon!
Essential oils are such a great experience, makes your home smell like a heavenly spa without all the unwanted chemicals or waxes (and headaches that come along with them) that candles or commercial air fresheners have and oils have so many great health benefits beyond pampering the nose!
I am so happy now that I have the Young Living Premium Starter Kit. Having dabbled off and on with off-brand oils for over a year I was ready for more support and access to higher quality and the wonderful blends that Young Living offers (Panaway, Stess Away, and more). I can honestly say that we use essential oils everyday! Valor helps me focus and clears up some mommy-brain, Peace and Calming helps our little ones and myself settle down and get to sleep, Thieves supports our immune system and smells like Christmas!, Stress Away when things get a little too crazy, Lemon and Orange for cleaning, Lavender diffused at night in my mascara, Purification for air freshening, we are experiencing the benefits of overall wellness. (And an added bonus, my house smells amazing even with 2 dogs and 2 little ones running around and we have the peace of mind knowing that we are using natural products!)
These oils have benefited our family in so many ways and I want to share our experience so that it might impact your own family’s wellness as well.
Have a lot of questions?? I definitely did when we ventured into the idea of trying essential oils. Hopefully I can answer as many as I can for you. (and feel free to get ahold of me if you have more questions!)
Why Young Living?
Young Living is deeply committed to the purity and quality of their oils, from “Seed to Seal”. Their oils go through a strenuous testing and distilling process in order for them to be most effective and safe. Oils you can purchase at stores, while they may be cheaper, have no regulations, meaning they can be adulterated with chemicals and water to make them go further. Young Living Essential Oils are the only oil I trust enough to share with you.
This along with the opportunities and incentives to share their fabulous products had me head over heels for Young Living.
How Do I Use Essential Oils?
* Inhale – deep breaths from the bottle, put a few drops in your hands and cover your mouth and nose or by diffusing (my favorite! we have two diffusers in the house)
* Topically – apply directly to the skin/problem area or dilute with a carrier oil such as coconut oil, almond oil or even vegetable oil - or apply to the vitaflex points on the feet (great for kiddos) or hands - I love applying oils to my wrists, or to the therapy points on the ear (all outlined in the 480+ page Quick Reference Guide for Using Essential Oils that you will receive in the mail after joining our team)
* Ingest – through drops placed in water or foods or by gelatin capsule
The uses are endless!
Why Choose the “Wholesale Option” When Signing Up?
You automatically receive a 24% discount when signing up, and you have the option of earning commissions when others join – but this part is COMPLETELY OPTIONAL. (However, if you’re like me the benefits will compel you to share with your family and friends! - I have to refrain from constantly wanting to say "there's an oil for that!" - definitely becoming a crazy oil lady ;) )
You automatically get the wholesale discount without any commitments to sell.
If you are interested in remaining an active distributor, you need to order a minimum of 50PV (point value – usually equal to dollars) a year.
Regardless, there are NO Minimum Orders. NO Monthly Fees. NO Obligations. NO Selling Requirements. (So nice!)
What Kit Would You Recommend for Starting Out?
The absolute best bang for your buck is the Premium Starter Kit. This is your Black-Friday type steal! This kit contains everything you need to start and experience these oils for an amazing value. The kit includes the 10 Everyday Oils, Stress Away Oil Roll-On, 10 purse-size Essential Oil Samples in foil to share with others!, two Ningxia Red Samples, references for getting started, and the Diffuser (which alone around $100). A $274 value for $150!
Where Can I Go to For Support and Questions?
I’m so excited to let you in on this part. When you sign up under me, I can add you to several private Facebook Groups. It’s an instant community to learn from filled with resources, and others who are learning about the amazing benefits of oils right along side of you! (So much better than WebMD) And you are welcome to contact me anytime with questions or support.
How Can I Share Young Living with Others and Reap the Benefits?
When you sign up, you will receive a member # to give to family and friends who are interested in joining, which earns commissions for you to use to purchase oils or to help your earn some extra cash!
Okay, I’m In. How Do I Sign Up?
1. Click here to begin the enrollment process. (It is so easy!)
2. Member is already selected so that you can automatically receive the 24% off. (Leave it on Member. No one wants to pay retail, it’s a no-brainer)
3. Double check to make sure my member #2151519 is in the Sponsor ID and Enroller ID spots.
4. Choose to enroll in the Essential Rewards program, or click “No Thank You”, try the oils out first and come back to this later.
5. Be sure to include your email so I can invite you to the private Facebook group.
6. Choose the kit you want to get started and add anything else to you may want to order.
7. Constantly refresh browser for a package tracking update while waiting for your box to arrive -haha! I know I did! Haha!
Jump in - I promise you won't look back! I cannot wait to hear how you much you love Young Living Oils!
* These statements are based on my own experience and resources. Not everyone may experience the same results, everyone's body is different and reacts differently just like with traditional medicines, etc but I hope you and your family have great results! The statements above are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, prevent disease and are not evaluated by the FDA. I do receive a commission on sales when you sign up, which is a little boost of motivation to share. However, the main reason I’m telling you about our family’s experience with essential oils is because of their positive impact on our family.