Tuesday, November 12, 2013

VoxBox Love


I want to post how much I truly appreciate being a part of the Mama Vox Box program! As a mom it is hard to keep up with new products that might make my life easier or that I would love. A store run means milk, eggs and bread - and usually I forget at least one of those things - so looking at new things to try?? Ha!

So a box full of the latest goodies for me to test and try out and share with my friends is just AWESOME. There hasn't been an item that I haven't fallen for actually.


Here is my 3 year old testing out the latest BB Cream by Pond's. I love this stuff - and she does too - lol! Received two different shades in the box - a light and a medium tone and I use both! Light first to conceal my dark circles (hello, tired mom) and then the medium over that. Blends nicely and is just a smooth cream - love it! Has taken over as my favorite when I had been using the same old concealer for YEARS. What can I say - too easy to get stuck in your ways. But glad to have the opportunity to try a new one - because it is great!





No comments: