Sunday, January 24, 2010

What's On the Needles: January 2010

Well, long time no post - sorry about that everyone! 2010 is proving to be quite busy - good, but busy!

Anyway, I thought I'd share what crafty thing I am working on here lately - a lovely cowl from French Press Knits. Something different than the scarf after scarf I've been chugging out over the last two years but easy enough for beginner knitters so I don't have to put too much thought into counting stitches or increasing or decreasing - just nice soothing thoughtless knitting! :)


(image from French Press Knits - isn't it lovely?!)

4 comments:

Thimbleanna said...

It's beautiful Stacy! Did you use the same color of yarn?

_ffyona said...

Great to have you back! I always wish i could knit!

Stacy said...

Thimbleanna - I am using the same color! Love that gorgeous shade of red!

Fee-AMore - Thanks for the warm welcome back! :) You should try knitting! Just head to the library check out a few how to knit books some yarn and needles and give it a go! :) That is how I started 2 years ago!

Trena said...

Stacy, I came across your page while looking for my own and read your post from the Johnson Co. Garden Show last May. I'm in one of your photos and am quite flattered. Sorry it took so long for me to find you. Your blog is great and your design skills are excellent. Your knitting project reminds of the knitting that my neighbor is doing. She gets some of her wool from Sheep Street near Morgantown on 252. You should check it out if you haven't already. Here is a little something for your Web find Wednesday. Two great gardening blogs that I think you would enjoy are Garden Rant and The Garden Professors. I posted about both of them today on my blog.