Sunday, January 3, 2010

Crafting Cupcakes for Christmas



Yes, I realize this post is a little late, but wanted to share with you one of the things I made for Christmas! Plus, some of these little cuties hadn't quite gotten handed out yet even days after Christmas! :)

These were super easy to make thanks to the tutorial over at Bake It Pretty! - will definitely be making them again next year! One bummer though, I wasn't able to find the sparkly kind of flaky buffalo snow - just the plain kind. Though I really didn't start looking until about 3 days before Christmas - but still! So hopefully next year's will be sparkly!

For anyone looking to find the supplies for these: I found a better price on Styrofoam balls at Walmart AFTER I had already bought them from Hobby Lobby, the "cherries" were found at Hobby Lobby in their floral section as branches of berries, and the buffalo snow was found at JoAnn Fabric (had no luck whatsoever at finding any flaky snow at Michael's, Hobby Lobby or Walmart).

1 comment:

Thimbleanna said...

Eeeek! Those are adorable! Thanks for the link!