Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Plan to Eat: A Busy Mom's Guide to Managing Dinner

I love trying new recipes as much as I love our usual favorites. But keeping track of recipes has always been a bit of an unsurmountable task, especially now with so many recipes available on the internet. At one point I was printing them out and adding the sheets to protective sleeves in a three-ring binder. I've taped up handwritten favorites to the inside of a cabinet door. I used to have quite an extensive database built up in Evernote amongst my various other notes and saved items on the same platform. Lamenting about dinner planning woes to a fellow busy mom one day she mentioned what she uses - an app called Plan to Eat. The app is organized beautifully and has internet and phone accessibility. Recipes are easily imported via URL links straight from their sources wherever you find them on the internet. And you can even print them out all formatted the same way if you want. 

We tend to print out a few of our favorites every few months at the 4x6 size, laminate, hole punch the corner, and add to a binder ring hung by a command hook in my kitchen cabinet. Easy to refer to on nights I am stumped for dinner ideas. 

Want to give it a try? Use my link! https://app.plantoeat.com/ref/StacyQ

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat

No comments: