Thursday, May 28, 2015

Summer of the Sno-cone: My Short-Lived Obsession with Awsum Snowballs

This summer was definitely the summer of snowcone for our family. It all started when I finally made a trip in to Awsum Snoballs when it used to be located inside the same space as the tanning place off 31. It has since changed owners and moved out of the location into a mobile facility - food truck type set up - but I cannot keep up with where they are ever so I haven't had any since they left.



When we were there we loved the "Barbie" snoball and any of them with the added ice cream scoop! Yum!



But as luck would have it, I stumbled upon a garage sale this summer without the kiddos and they had a snocone machine for $3 -- and yup I bought it along with a trip to Kroger that gained me some yummy Jelly Bean Snocone syrup flavors - our favorite being the Cotton Candy one. Yum!



No comments: