Monday, March 12, 2012

New Announcement: Stacy Quasebarth Photography!


Been working on a new little endeavor! Capturing beautiful moments with fabulous families! Having so much fun! I am sure if you have followed my blog for any length of time you know that I like to take pictures. I have pictures of frogs, dirt, cruises, flowers - you name it - I am out there taking pictures of it - haha! From the mundane garden sprouts each year, then hundreds of travel pictures, and literally thousands of pictures I have snapped of our little girl - just now going on 17 months old. I never want to forget a moment - how she looked when she was so tiny. That smidgey little nose, tiny curled toes, the fuzziest of fuzz for hair. Precious memories to carry with me forever.

Well, I am hoping to bring a little of that to others too!

Stacy Quasebarth Photography
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/stacyqphotography
Portfolio Website: http://stacyquasebarthphotography.zenfolio.com/


3 comments:

alli/hooray said...

Congratulations, Stacy! Your work is really beautiful.

Stacy said...

Thank you, Alli! We will have to set up to do a shoot with you and Q sometime - cute couple pics! :)

Thimbleanna said...

Congratulations Stacy! Much Luck with your new endeavor -- I know you'll do some beautiful work!