Saturday, September 24, 2011

Ultimate Baby Shower Song List

My husband and I put together a cd of songs for my friend's baby shower almost 4 years ago now - and it is still one of my all time favorite list of songs to play at parties, baby showers, or just any old day! (listening to it now)

Here's the mix: (yes, there are a few duplicates but that is how we made the list so I thought I would stay true to how it really is)

  1. Beautiful Day - U2
  2. Blackbird - The Beatles
  3. How Sweet It Is - Michael Buble
  4. Stay Up Late - Talking Heads
  5. Somewhere Over the Rainbow - Israel Kamakawiwo'ole
  6. Sir Duke - Stevie Wonder
  7. Bubbly - Colbie Caillat
  8. I Me You I'm Yours - Jim Noir
  9. How Sweet It Is - James Taylor
  10. Popsicle Toes - Diana Krall & Michael Franks
  11. C'est Si Bon - Eartha Kitt
  12. Whenever I see Your Smiling Face - James Taylor
  13. How Sweet It Is - James Taylor
  14. What A Wonderful World - Michael Buble
  15. I Feel the Earth Move - Mandy Moore
  16. How Sweet It Is - Michael Buble
  17. I Feel the Earth Move - Carole King
  18. What a Wonderful World - Michael Buble
  19. You Life Up My Life - Leann Rimes
  20.  I feel the Earth Move - Mandy Moore
  21. You are The Sunshie of My Life - Frank Sinatra
  22. Extraordinary - Mandy Moore
  23. A Kiss to Build a Dream On - Louie Armstrong
  24. My Baby Just Cares For Me - Nina Simone
  25. Dance Me to the End of Love - Madeleine Peyroux
  26. My Heart Belongs to Daddy - Sophie Millman
  27. Agua De Beber - Sophie Millman
  28. Tell Mama - Etta James
  29. Besame Mucho - Diana Krall
  30. Lovin' In My Baby's Eyes - Taj Mahal
  31. Come, Sing Me a Song - Sing-Sing
  32. Danke Schoen - Wayne Newton
  33. Fever - Peggy Lee
  34. Fools In Love - Inara George (Grey's Anatomy Sound Track)
  35. The Good Life - Bobby Darin
  36. I Put Myself Together- Charles Brown
  37. The Look Of Love - Diana Krall
  38. Los Angeles Blues - Peggy Lee
  39. A Lot of Livin' To Do - Nancy Wilson
  40. Put Your Records On - Corinne Bailey Rae
UPDATED! Here's a link to the iMix of this playlist in iTunes! 

4 comments:

Nicole said...

What a nice mix-thanks for sharing! Would be awesome if it was an iTunes playlist!

Stacy said...

Nicole - cool idea! I will into how to do that! :)

Nicole said...

That's awesome! I'm glad I checked back - thanks!

Elizabeth J. Neal said...

There are a good number of low-flow, water-saving showerheads on the market, making for what can be a confusing purchasing process for some consumers. bestshowerheads